Thursday, March 25, 2010

Your Thoughts on Savannah??

My mom and sister are coming into town on Wednesday for an impromptu girls' weekend. We decided that since they got a good taste of Charlotte when they were here at Christmas, we would head out on a mini-road trip (mini compared to my cross country drive a few weeks ago). Destination: Savannah, GA!

So, my question is...has anyone ever been to Savannah that can recommend things to see or do? I mean obviously I have devoted some time to research on Trip Advisor (duh) but since it was such a last minute trip, I probably won't have the same amount of time to figure it out. I will happily accept any and all advice on the area.

Your suggestions are much appreciated! Email or comment here pretty please!

1 comment:

  1. Laura, you should talk to my Mom (or Dad) since they visited Savannah somewhat recently. I hope to get there someday myself - it looks like a beautiful city! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete